When I saw the Hawaiian Ham Sliders recipe come across my Facebook feed last year, I knew this was one I HAD to try! I’ve had a pretty busy few weeks and when I found out we had company coming last Friday, I knew this recipe was perfect for my crowd! These are super easy and amazingly delicious! They are great for family dinners, as an appetizer or for football Sundays.
- 1 Pkg of 12 Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/2 lb of Honey Ham
- 6 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray (or a cookie sheet works too!0
- Melt the butter and add the onions
- Stir in the Worcestershire Sauce, Mustard and Brown Sugar
- Slice the rolls, set the tops aside.
- Tip: Split the rolls into 6 and 6 and then slice the tops off
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in your baking dish/cookie sheet
- Add 1/2 of your butter/onion/seasoning mixture to the bottom of the rollws
- Next, layer on the ham
- Top the ham with the swiss cheese (coupon here!)
- Brush on the remaining butter mixture
- Then top with poppy seeds (I like a lot of poppy seeds!)
- Bake 20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown
- Cut and serve the Hawaiian Ham Sliders